Test your Bible knowledge
1. The eunuch Philip met on the road to Gaza worked for an
Ethiopian queen by what name?
2. What does Paul call Timothy in the salutations of 1 and 2
3. Whom did Absalom have killed for raping his sister?
4. To which place did Elijah flee when Jezebel pledged to
kill him following the confrontation on Mount Carmel?
5. Where did Abraham’s father die?
A. Ur of the Chaldees
6. How many children did Job have before his trial?
7. According to Acts 17, what woman became a believer in
Christ during Paul’s ministry in Athens?
8. The genealogy of Jesus in Matthew 1 begins with what
9. Why did the queen of Sheba visit King Solomon?
A. To help build the temple of the Lord
B. To ask him difficult questions
C. To request military help
D. To turn him to idolatry
10. John said if all the things Jesus did were written down,
the volumes would not fit in what?
A. A large house
B. A temple
C. A city
D. The whole world
1. C (Acts
2. C (1 Timothy
1:2; 2 Timothy 1:2)
3. A (2 Samuel
4. B (1 Kings
5. B (Genesis
6. C (Job 1:2)
7. A (Acts
8. C (Matthew
9. B (2
10. D (John 21:25)