Test your Bible knowledge
1. What relative of Peter’s did Jesus heal?
2. How many days of preparation and consecration did the
Israelites observe before God met with Moses on Mount Sinai?
3. Who prophesied to Jehoshaphat that Moab and Ammon would be defeated?
4. Who convinced the guards who had stood watch outside
Jesus’ tomb to lie about Jesus’ resurrection?
C. The chief priests
D. Their superior officer
5. Where did Joshua circumcise the Israelites before the
battle at Jericho?
6. In what city did Tabitha, also known as Dorcas, live?
7. On what festive occasion did Herod’s stepdaughter request
the head of John the Baptist?
A. Feast of Harvest
B. Herod’s birthday
C. Wedding banquet
D. Herodias’ birthday
8. Which is the first river mentioned in Genesis?
9. To what kind of tree does the Shulamite compare Solomon in the Song of Songs?
10. In Luke 17, Jesus said the age or time of His return will be like the days of Noah and whom?
1. C (Matthew
2. A (Exodus
3. A (2
4. C (Matthew
5. D (Joshua
6. B (Acts
7. B (Mark
8. A (Genesis
9. D (Song of
10. C (Luke 17:26-28)