Test your Bible knowledge
1. Abraham was descended from which son of Noah?
D. None of these
2. What instrument did David play for King Saul?
3. What Amorite king refused to let the Israelites pass
through his country?
4. According to the Book of Esther, over how many provinces
did King Xerxes rule?
5. Who offered to build three shelters on the Mount of
6. In Jesus’ parable of the weeds (or tares), who are the
D. All Christians
7. What judge made a golden ephod, which became an object of
8. In which city did Paul see an altar to an unknown God?
9. How old was Enoch when “God took him away”?
10. What special name did God give Solomon?
1. B (1
2. C (1 Samuel 16:23)
3. B (Numbers 21:21-23)
4. C (Esther 1:1)
5. A (Matthew 17:4)
6. C (Matthew 13:39)
7. D (Judges 8:27)
8. D (Acts 17:22,23)
9. C (Genesis 5:23,24)
10. B (2 Samuel 12:24,25)