Test your Bible knowledge
1. How many men left Gideon’s army because they were afraid?
2. What kind of tree did Jesus cause to wither?
3. As commanded by Mosaic law, what color were the cords on
the tassels of the Israelites’ garments?
4. What son of David and Haggith tried to establish himself
as king instead of Solomon?
5. Who prophesied to Hezekiah that Sennacherib’s campaign
against Jerusalem would ultimately fail?
6. In which book of the Bible do we find the words “wine is
a mocker and beer is a brawler” (NIV)?
7. Who was Jesse’s firstborn son?
8. In Jesus’ parable of the Pharisee and the tax collector,
how often did the Pharisee say he fasted?
A. Once a month
B. Twice a month
C. Once a week
D. Twice a week
9. Who was the father of Moses and Aaron?
10. After Job’s trial, each of his visitors brought him a
piece of silver and what other gift?
A. A skin of wine
B. A flask of oil
C. An ox
D. A gold ring
1. D (Judges
2. C (Matthew
3. A (Numbers
4. B (1 Kings
5. C (Isaiah
6. B (Proverbs
7. B (1 Samuel
8. D (Luke
9. A (Exodus
10. D (Job 42:11)