Test your Bible knowledge
1. What was the name of the king of Canaan who oppressed the
Israelites during the time of Deborah?
2. Who was the father of Nadab, Abihu, Eleazar and Ithamar?
3. Who said the devil is like “a roaring lion looking for
someone to devour” (NIV)?
4. Where did the Shunammite find Elisha after her son died?
Mount Carmel B.
Jerusalem D. Jericho
5. How many daughters did Moses’ father-in-law Jethro have?
2 B. 3
5 D. 7
6. Whom did Paul assign to work and appoint elders in Crete?
Timothy B. Titus
Barnabas D. Silas
7. What famous city did Nimrod build?
8. Who was Timothy’s grandmother?
9. Which of the following New Testament books does NOT
Galatians D. Ephesians
10. In the first chapter of Jonah, the prophet is identified as the son of whom?
1. C (Judges
2. B (Numbers 3:2)
3. D (1 Peter 5:8)
4. A (2 Kings 4:25)
5. D (Exodus 2:16)
6. B (Titus 1:5)
7. C (Genesis 10:8-11)
8. C (2 Timothy 1:5)
9. D (Luke 3:8; Acts 7:2; Galatians 3:6-9;
10. A (Jonah 1:1)