Test your Bible knowledge
1. Which Old Testament book contains the words, “Not by
might nor by power, but by my Spirit,” (NIV)?
Habakkuk D. Zechariah
2. Which king of Israel married Pharaoh’s daughter?
Solomon D. None
3. How many years did the Jews say it had taken to build
18 B. 23
46 D. 61
4. What was the name of the king of Moab who sent for Balaam
to come and curse the Israelites?
5. According to Mosaic law, what were the Israelites to do
to atone for an unsolved murder?
A. Offer a lamb as a burnt sacrifice
B. Break a heifer’s neck
C. Kill a young goat
D. Pour wine on the ground
6. How far did Eutychus fall after going to sleep during one
of Paul’s sermons?
Ten feet B.
Three stories D.
7. Which Gospel contains the greatest number of chapters?
Matthew B. Mark
8. Which of these men lived longest?
9. Approximately how many years did Saul rule as king?
20 B. 30
40 D. 50
10. Who said, “I made a covenant with my eyes not to look
lustfully at a girl”?
1. D (Zechariah
2. C (1 Kings 3:1)
3. C (John 2:20)
4. B (Numbers 22:4-6)
5. B (Deuteronomy 21:1-4)
6. C (Acts 20:9)
7. A (Matthew, 28; Mark, 16; Luke, 24;
8. D (Genesis 5:5,8,31; 9:29)
9. C (1 Samuel 13:1; Acts 13:21)
10. B (Job 31:1)