Test your Bible knowledge
1. Who said, “I can do everything through him who gives me
2. How old was Isaac when he married Rebekah?
17 B. 24
35 D. 40
3. Where did Peter make his confession of faith in Jesus as
Nazareth D. Bethel
4. In John’s vision in the Book of Revelation, what happened
to the sun after the fourth angel poured out his bowl on it?
It burned people
It went black
It turned red
5. What was the native city of the apostle Paul?
Damascus B. Tyre
6.What man in the Book of Judges had a millstone dropped on
7. In the Christian’s armor as described in Ephesians 6,
what is the helmet?
Salvation D. Truth
8. What queen was thrown to her death from a window?
9. What kind of tree did Jesus mention in His discussion of
the end times in Matthew 24?
Fig B. Cedar
10. Who was taken to heaven in a whirlwind?
2. D (Genesis 25:20)
3. B (Matthew 16:13-16)
4. A (Revelation 16:8,9)
5. C (Acts 21:39)
6. D (Judges 9:52,53)
7. C (Ephesians 6:17)
8. B (2 Kings 9:30-33)
9. A (Matthew 24:32)
10. A (2 Kings 2:11)