Test your Bible knowledge
1. In what city did Saul attempt to trap David after David
delivered the inhabitants from Philistine invaders?
2. Which disciple questioned whether anything good could
come from Nazareth?
Nathanael B. Thomas
3. What church in the Book of Revelation was said to be
spiritually rich in spite of physical poverty and persecution?
4. What was the name of the son Judah withheld from Tamar?
Er B. Onan
5. Where did Paul have a vision of a man from Macedonia
calling for help?
6. What was Abednego’s Hebrew name?
Hannaniah D. Azariah
7. Jesus healed Bartimaeus of what condition?
Blindness B. Leprosy
Paralysis D. Demon possession
8. Who was the mother of Joseph and Benjamin?
9. From what Philistine city did Goliath hail?
10. What book of the Bible identifies Michael as an
1. B (1 Samuel
2. A (John 1:46)
3. A (Revelation 2:8-10)
4. C (Genesis 38:26)
5. B (Acts 16:8,9)
6. D (Daniel 1:6,7)
7. A (Mark 10:46-52)
8. B (Genesis 30:22-24; 35:16-18)
9. D (1 Samuel 17:4)
10. C (Jude 9)