Test your Bible knowledge
1. Tabitha, also called Dorcas, was raised from the dead in
answer to whose prayer?
2. Simon, who bore the Lord’s cross, was from what city?
Bethsaida B. Cyrene
3. According to Daniel, what items from God’s temple did
Belshazzar have brought to his feast?
4. About how many Philistines did Jonathan and his
armor-bearer kill in their initial attack at Micmash?
20 B. 70
100 D. 200
5. What was the name of the son of Gideon who murdered 70 of
Abimelech D. Gaal
6. In addition to Sanballat, who conspired to oppose the
rebuilding of the walls of Jerusalem?
7. Romans 3:23 says, “For all have sinned and fall short of
the _____ of God” (NIV).
Commands B. Standards
8. Who said, “All who draw the sword will die by the sword”
9. What did Jael give Sisera to drink before killing him
with a tent peg?
10. What was the name of the regiment to which Cornelius
1. C (Acts
2. B (Luke
3. D (Daniel
4. A (1 Samuel
5. C (Judges
6. B (Nehemiah
7. D (Romans
8. C (Matthew
9. D (Judges
10. A (Acts 10:1)