1. About how old was Jesus when He began His public
2. What servant of Elisha became leprous after he tried to
deceive his master?
3. Who was King Saul’s wife?
4. Which chapter in the Bible is known as the resurrection
1 Corinthians 15
2 Corinthians 12
5. According to Jewish law, who was first in line to receive
a man’s inheritance if he had no son?
His father’s brother
His brother’s son
6. What did Moses make the Israelites drink after they built
the idol of the golden calf?
Vinegar and bitter roots
Water mixed with gold
7. In which book of the Bible are we advised to continue
meeting with other Christians, especially as we see the end times approaching?
8. Which of the following is NOT the name of a well dug by
Isaac and his men in the region of Gerar?
9. What kind of wood was used to make the ark of the
10. Near what valley did David fight Goliath?
Valley of Siddim
Valley of Eshcol
Valley of Jezreel
1. C (Luke 3:23)
2. A (2 Kings 5:21-27)
3. D (1 Samuel
5. B (Numbers 27:8)
6. C (Exodus 32:19,20)
7. B (Hebrews 10:25)
8. C (Genesis 26:19-22)
9. D (Exodus 37:1)
10. B (1 Samuel 17:2,3)