1. How many years did the Israelites live in Egypt before
Moses led them out?
2. In which book and chapter of the Bible do we find the
Beatitudes, the first statements of the Sermon on the Mount which all begin
with the word “blessed”?
A. Matthew 5
B. Mark 2
C. Luke 8
D. John 4
3. What man died after placing his hand on the ark of the
covenant to steady it?
4. What did Eli’s daughter-in-law name her son just before
5. According to Scripture, Zechariah the priest saw Gabriel
standing at the right side of what?
A. The altar of incense
B. The lampstand
C. The altar of burnt offering
D. The bronze basin
6. Where do we find the words, “Be still, and know that I am
A. 1 Samuel 22:9
B. Ecclesiastes 12:13
C. Psalm 46:10
D. Psalm 92:3
7. What prophet made a pot of toxic stew wholesome by adding
8. In Jesus’ parable of the ten virgins, how many were
9. The head of what man was thrown down from a wall to
10. What was another name for Barnabas?
1. D (Exodus
2. A (Matthew
3. B (1
4. C (1 Samuel
5. A (Luke
7. B (2 Kings
8. C (Matthew
9. C (2 Samuel
10. D (Acts 4:36)